Attrition Ball Mill Refining
The Wiener W-85-Choc ball mill refiner is a modern compact alternative to the conventional dry grind manufacturing system. Several ingredients can be automatically fed into the Wiecomix weighing / premixing vessel. After being weighed and mixed the mass is fed by gravity into a holding vessel. From the holding vessel the mass is continuously pumped into the grinding chamber of the W-85-CHOC.
In all cases the W-85-CHOC system will provide an excellent and constant product quality combined with high production flexibility and fast payback.
The W-85-CHOC system will provide an excellent and constant product quality combined with high production flexibility and fast payback.
The W-85-CHOC ball mill combined with the Wiecomix 350 with integrated weighing computer is a compact high capacity continuous refining system for chocolate masses, compunds and various cremes.
- refining action accomplished by a special shaft agitator arms rotating in a vertical, jacketed grinding tank filled with specially hardened steel balls
- the various layers of grinding elements move in the same direction albeit at different speeds
- constant product quality
- simple, fully automated
- good for limited floor space - no platform needed
- low power consumption
- low maintenance cost
- extremely low wear
- high flexibility regarding different recipes
- flexibility of plant layout
- minimal manpower requirement
- fast payback
- easy product changeover even from dark to white chocolate (compound)
- immediate stability of viscosity following production
- nominal 2000 kg / hour using powdered sugar
- nominal capacity using granulated sugar in a complete W-85-CHOC system with two - stage refining is approximately 1400 kg / h